What's up guys? TK here. So apparently I've been tagged. Tagged by the wonderful So the rules are as follows: 1. I need to post six things about myself. 2. I need to tag 8 more people (screw that). 3. I need to go to their page and tell them they've been tagged. 4. No tag-backs (Which is why I say screw that to this meme). 5. No stuff in the tagging section like,"You're tagged if you read this." With that said.....ENGAGE!
1. I have an almost encyclopedic and photographic memory for things I deem important, such as things relevant to my interests or involved with school work.
2. I have a very eclectic taste in music that can be quite jarring. It's quite something to be listening to hard rock, then listen to classical music right afterwards (Note to self: Link Adagio for Strings Op 11a to Sen.)
3. I occasionally do Tarot card readings. I've been told I am dead on accurate, which actually pleases me. My favorite cards are the Six of Cups and the Three of Wands. I also affectionately refer to my deck as a mother with a tendency to be a smart ass.
4. I really dislike the number 4 due to the fact that in Japanese, it's pronounced the same way as 'death'. Ironically, one of my favourite numbers is 13, which is my birth date.
5. When I was young, the opening scene of The Dark Crystal with the Skeksis terrified me. It never occurred to me that I could just fast-forward through it. The Skeksis oddly didn't scare me in any other scene, just that one. It now amuses me that when I was six, I was terrified of pretty much a magical equivalent of getting coffee.
6. Speaking of coffee, despite pretty much being on auto pilot for the first few minutes of being awake, I am naturally peppy in the morning, no doubt due to my ADHD. Ironically, I can not stand the taste of coffee.
As for tagging people, eh fuck that. Everyone I want to tag is already tagged. If anyone reading this wants to do this be my guest.
So an update on my life. I am 500 percent done with school. Only thing is, I've still got little over a month left of it. Not too big, I'm just done with it. I want a break. Interestingly, I'm really hoping to return next year. Tho judging by the tone in the teachers' voices when they talk about me coming back, it sounds like they really want me back. To be perfectly honest, I am going to be devastated if I can't go back to Tri-Tech (the school I'm going to for their ECE course). But enough unhappy stuff, I'm off to go cheer myself up with amusing videos, amazing movie soundtracks and some tumblr browsing. TK out......PEACE!